Apply for DLA 202102
- The Department of Defense, Defense Logistics Agency in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Procurement Technical Assistance Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.002.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 29, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 03, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: On-Demand Video Resource Library for Community Supervision Professionals
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Conservation Innovation Grants Pennsylvania State Program National Funding Opportunity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DLA 202102
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DLA 202102) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|TOKYO PAS FY21 01 10||FY2021 U.S. Embassy Tokyo: Advancing Female and Youth Entrepreneurship|
|SB OCAML 21 002||MICRO-2021-01|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DLA 202102", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.