Apply for USDA NRCS PA CIG 21 NOFO0001053
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Conservation Innovation Grants Pennsylvania State Program National Funding Opportunity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.912.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 14, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 15, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Procurement Technical Assistance Program
Previous opportunity: Ambassador’s Special Self-Help (SSH) Program – SSH Fund
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS PA CIG 21 NOFO0001053
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS PA CIG 21 NOFO0001053) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS MD CIG 21 NOFO0001056||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Conservation Innovation Grants Maryland State Program National Funding Opportunity|
|USDA NRCS PR EQIP 21 NOFO0001058||: Watershed Assessments for the National Water Quality Initiative (NQWI)|
|USDA NRCS NY CIG 21 NOFO0001070||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Conservation Innovation Grants New York State Program National Funding Opportunity|
|USDA NRCS CT CIG 21 NOFO0001068||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Conservation Innovation Grants Connecticut State Program National Funding Opportunity|
|USDA NRCS TX MULTI 21 NOFO0001072||Texas FY21 State CIG|
|USDA NRCS CA CIG 21 NOFO0001052||FY21 Conservation Innovative Grants Program_California|
|USDA NRCS MA EQIP 21 NOFO0001047||Watershed Assessments for the National Water Quality Initiative in Western Massachusetts|
|USDA NRCS AK CIG 21 NOFO0001055||Alaska State Conservation Innovation Grants Program|
|USDA NRCS NM CIG 21 NOFO0001061||New Mexico State Conservation Innovation Grants|
|USDA NRCS MT CIG 21 NOFO0001074||Montana State Conservation Innovation Grants|
|USDA NRCS PIA CIG 21 NOFO0001065||Pacific Islands Area Conservation Innovation Grants|
|USDA NRCS PIA MULTI 21 NOFO0001062||Pacific Islands Area Fiscal Year 2021 Conservation Solutions Through Strategic Partnerships Announcement for Funding|
|USDA NRCS LA CIG 001 NOFO0001064||2021 STATE CIG|
|USDA NRCS PR CPC 21 NOFO0001067||Caribbean Partners for Conservation (CPC) Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Announcement for Program Funding – Caribbean Area|
|USDA NRCS IL CTA 21 001 NOFO0001077||NRCS-IL Conservation Technical Assitance-Surveying Aides|
|USDA NRCS LA CIG 21 001 NOFO0001064||2021 LA State CIG|
|USDA NRCS IL CTA 21 002 NOFO0001081||FY21 NRCS-IL Monarch Butterfly Opportunity|
|USDA NRCS ID CIG 21 NOFO0001051||Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – Idaho|
|USDA NRCS SC CIG 21 NOFO0001084||Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – South Carolina|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS PA CIG 21 NOFO0001053", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.