Apply for 21CS04
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Corrections in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "On-Demand Video Resource Library for Community Supervision Professionals" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.601.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 04, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 05, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: DRL FY20 Freedom of Expression for Women Environmental Defenders in the Indo-Pacific Region
Previous opportunity: Procurement Technical Assistance Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 21CS04
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (21CS04) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|21CS17||Risk Assessment in Parole Decision Making Project (White Paper)|
|CPAIG FY2021 GP||FY21 Cultural Property Agreement Implementation Grants|
|AFBEN 21 01||U.S. Embassy Cotonou PDS Request for Statements of Interest: Annual Program Statement|
|21CS19||NIC Parole Board Chair Curriculum Conversion: Blended Delivery to Virtual Instructor Led Training|
|SFOP0007597||DRL Youth and Media in Albania|
|SFOP0007601||DRL Justice Sector Reform in Armenia|
|21 PHL NOFO ALUMNI||2021 US-PH Alumni Small Grants Program|
|SFOP0007611||FY 2021 Future Leaders Exchange (FLEX) Program Organizational Components|
|SFOP0007595||DRL Balkans Media and Civil Society|
|PAS MAP FY21 02||U.S. Embassy Mozambique PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0007593||ISN/ECC FY2021 Regional RSOI|
|SFOP0007587||DRL FY20 Freedom of Expression for Women Environmental Defenders in the Indo-Pacific Region|
|DOS ANGOLA TAFT FY21 01||Julia Taft Refugee Fund - Angola|
|PAS SIV 100 FY21 APS||U.S. Embassy Abidjan PAS Annual Program Statement|
|DOS GHANA ECON 2021 01||U.S. Embassy Accra Special Self-Help Program|
|SFOP0007632||2021 Chad, Cameroon, and southeast Nigeria|
|SFOP0007585||Supporting Transparency and Accountability in Sudan|
|SFOP0007634||2021 Burkina Faso, Mauritania, Niger, Senegal - Full Proposals|
|SFOP0007581||Reducing Corruption in Angola|
|21CS01||Comprehensive Framework for Paroling Authorities in an Era of Evidence-Based Practices 2nd Edition|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "21CS04", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.