Apply for 720FDA20RFA00001
- The Agency for International Development in the disaster prevention and relief sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Urban Search and Rescue (USAR)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 20, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 19, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $26,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief
Next opportunity: FY 2020 Creative Arts Exchange
Previous opportunity: Southwest Border Resource Protection Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 720FDA20RFA00001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (720FDA20RFA00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|APS OAA 16 000001 72053220APS00001||APS-OAA-16-000001/72053220APS00001 GDA Addendum JAMAICA|
|720FDA20APS00001||Localization of Disaster Risk Reduction in the Pacific|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "720FDA20RFA00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.