Apply for RFA DP 21 002
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Epidemiologic Cohort Study of Interstitial Cystitis" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.283.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 10, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 14, 2021 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $900,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technologies Office (HFTO) FY 2021 Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA)
Previous opportunity: Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Health and Function
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA DP 21 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA DP 21 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA GH 21 001||Conducting Public Health Research in Thailand: Technical collaboration with the Ministry of Public Health (MOPH) in the Kingdom of Thailand|
|RFA GH 21 005||Conducting Public Health Research in Ethiopia|
|RFA GH 21 006||Strengthening Public Health Research and Implementation Science (Operations Research) to Control and Eliminate Infectious Diseases Globally|
|HRSA 21 083||Building Capacity to Improve Collecting and Reporting Viral Suppression Data to the Medicaid Adult Core Set|
|HRSA 21 041||Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Other Related Disabilities (LEND)|
|RFA IP 21 001||Promoting the Importance of Infant and Childhood Vaccination Among Pregnant Women by Prenatal Care Providers|
|RFA IP 21 002||US Enhanced Surveillance Network to Assess Burden, Natural History, and Effectiveness of Vaccines to Prevent Enteric and Respiratory Viruses in Children|
|HRSA 21 016||Advanced Nursing Education - Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners (ANE-SANE) Program|
|HRSA 21 037||National Maternal and Child Health Consortium for Oral Health Systems Integration and Improvement|
|72068521RFA00001||Integrated Health Services in Burkina Faso|
|HHS 2020 IHS UIHP3 0001||National Urban Indian Behavioral Health Awareness|
|HRSA 21 020||Nursing Workforce Diversity (NWD) Program|
|HRSA 21 029||Rapid Response Rural Data Analysis and Issue Specific Rural Research Studies|
|72061321RFA00001||Zimbabwe Assistance Program in Malaria II (ZAPIM II)|
|HRSA 21 026||State Offices of Rural Health Program (SORH)|
|RFA NS 21 004||Small Vessel VCID Biomarkers Validation Consortium Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA NS 21 005||Small Vessel VCID Biomarker Validation Consortium Sites (U01)(Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 21 058||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Capacity Development Program|
|7200 AA 21R00011||Investing in Resilient Families|
|CDC RFA DP21 2108||Strengthening Breastfeeding Support by Coordinating National Efforts and Building Capacity of Breastfeeding Coalitions|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA DP 21 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.