Apply for DE FOA 0002446
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technologies Office (HFTO) FY 2021 Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.087.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 10, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 08, 2021 Submission Deadline for Concept Papers 01/15/2021 500 pm ET Submission Deadline for Full Applications 03/08/2021 500 pm ET.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 24 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Ambassador’s Special Self-Help (SSH) Program – SSH Fund
Previous opportunity: Epidemiologic Cohort Study of Interstitial Cystitis
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002446
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002446) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002438||Design, R&D, Validation, and Fabrication of a Prototype Carbon-Based Building|
|DE FOA 0002454||Notice of Intent to issue Funding Opportuntity Announcment on behalf of DOE's Office of Fossil Energy (FE) entitled "Engineering-Scale Testing and Validation of Algae-Based Technologies and Bioproducts"|
|DE FOA 0002403||Engineering-Scale Testing and Validation of Algae-Based Technologies and Bioproducts|
|DE FOA 0002404||Advanced Processing of Rare Earth Elements and Critical Minerals for Industrial and Manufacturing Applications|
|DE FOA 0002237||Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) Number DE-FOA-0002237: "Offshore Wind Energy Environmental Research and Instrumentation Validation"|
|DE FOA 0002466||Request for Information (RFI) DE-FOA-00002466: Plastics Innovation Challenge (PIC) Draft Roadmap|
|DE FOA 0002452||DE-FOA-0002452 Funding Opportunity Announcement: Industrial Assessment Centers|
|DE FOA 0002416||Notice of Intent (NOI) for Bioenergy Technologies Office (BETO) FY 2021 Multi Topic FOA DE-FOA-0002396|
|DE FOA 0002453||Flow Battery Systems Manufacturing FOA|
|DE FOA 0002502||Request for Information on Risks in the High Capacity Batteries, including Electric Vehicle Batteries Supply Chain|
|DE FOA 0002470||Advanced Coal Waste Processing: Production of Coal-Enhanced Filaments or Resins for Advanced Manufacturing and Research and Development of Coal-Derived Graphite|
|DE FOA 0002410||Carbon Capture Research and Development For Natural Gas and Industrial Point Sources and Front End Engineering Design Studies for Carbon Capture Systems at Industrial Facilities and Natural Gas Plants.|
|DE FOA 0002405||ADVANCED COAL WASTE PROCESSING: PRODUCTION OF COAL-ENHANCED FILAMENTS OR RESINS FOR ADVANCED MANUFACTURING AND RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF COAL-DERIVED GRAPHITE|
|DE FOA 0002515||Carbon Capture Research and Development For Natural Gas and Industrial Point Sources and Front End Engineering Design Studies for Carbon Capture Systems at Industrial Facilities and Natural Gas Plants.|
|DE FOA 0002491||U.S. Industry Opportunities for Uranium Production Technology Development|
|DE FOA 0002472||ASSISTING FEDERAL FACILITIES WITH ENERGY CONSERVATION TECHNOLOGIES (AFFECT) 2021|
|DE FOA 0002524||Opportunities to Improve Geothermal Technology Cost and Performance Modeling Request for Information (RFI)|
|DE FOA 0002498||Innovative Methods to Control Hydraulic Properties of Enhanced Geothermal Systems|
|DE FOA 0002513||SolSmart Program Management|
|DE FOA 0002457||STEWARDSHIP SCIENCE ACADEMIC ALLIANCES PROGRAM|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002446", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.