Apply for RFA CE 22 009
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rigorous Evaluation of Community-Level Substance Use and Overdose Prevention Frameworks that Incorporate ACEs-Related Prevention Strategies" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.136.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 10, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 21, 2022 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 pm ET on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $831,250.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification), Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Book Translation Program
Previous opportunity: This is a Notice of Intent to Issue DE-FOA-0002596 entitled "University Training and Research for Fossil Energy and Carbon Management - UCR"
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA CE 22 009
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA CE 22 009) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA CK 22 004||Optimization and Standardization of Methods to Suppress Ixodes scapularis and Disrupt Enzootic Pathogen Transmission in Settings Posing an Elevated Risk to Humans|
|HRSA 22 019||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Capacity Development Program|
|RFA CK 22 006||Clinical and Applied Research Strategies for the Prevention and Control of Fungal Diseases|
|CDC RFA GH22 2237||Implementation of Programs for the Prevention, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS in the Republic of Côte d’Ivoire under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|RFA CE 22 006||Research Grants to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Physical Therapy-based Exercises and Movements Used to Reduce Older Adults Falls (U01)|
|TI 22 001||Rural Emergency Medical Services Training Grant|
|HRSA 22 077||MCH Adolescent and Young Adult Health Research Network (AYAH-RN)|
|HRSA 22 117||Rural Public Health Workforce Training Network Program|
|SM 22 015||988 State and Territory Cooperative Agreements|
|RFA GH 22 001||Enhancing Capacity for Strategic and Applied Research Activities in Support of Control and Elimination of Malaria and Other Parasitic Diseases|
|RFA CE 22 010||Rigorous Evaluation of Strategies to Prevent Overdose through Linking People with Illicit Substance Use Disorders to Recovery Support Services|
|RFA CK 22 002||Technological Advancement of Global Rabies Surveillance and Control|
|CDC RFA GH22 2248||HIV Surveillance for Epidemic Control in Malawi under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HRSA 22 093||Small Health Care Provider Quality Improvement Program|
|CDC RFA GH22 2253||Strengthening Access to High Quality and Comprehensive Services Targeting Adolescent and Young People in Malawi through Determined, Resilient, AIDS-Free Mentored and Safe (DREAMS) Program under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEP|
|CDC RFA PS22 2209||Transgender Status-Neutral Community-to-Clinic Models to End the HIV Epidemic|
|CDC RFA GH22 2209||Advancing Sustainable Implementation of Comprehensive HIV Prevention and Treatment Programs in Faith-based and Private Sites in Nairobi, Coast and Western Regions in the Republic of Kenya under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PE|
|CDC RFA GH22 2221||Comprehensive High Impact Community Based HIV Prevention, Testing and Treatment Initiation for Sustained Epidemic Control in Lesotho under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH22 2241||Achieving and Sustaining Epidemic Control in India through Technical Assistance to India's National AIDS Control Program by Strengthening the HIV Prevention to Treatment Cascade under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH22 2265||Provision of Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC) for HIV Prevention in the Republic of South Africa under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA CE 22 009", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.