Apply for DE FOA 0002623
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the education, energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "This is a Notice of Intent to Issue DE-FOA-0002596 entitled "University Training and Research for Fossil Energy and Carbon Management - UCR"" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.057.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 01, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 31, 2021 This is a Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002596. Applications will not be accepted for the Notice of Intent..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Energy
Next opportunity: Rigorous Evaluation of Community-Level Substance Use and Overdose Prevention Frameworks that Incorporate ACEs-Related Prevention Strategies
Previous opportunity: Rigorously Evaluating Programs and Policies to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse (CSA)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002623
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002623) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002596||University Training and Research for Fossil Energy and Carbon Management - UCR|
|DE FOA 0002598||University Training and Research for Fossil Energy and Carbon Management - Minority Serving Institutions (MSIs)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002623", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.