Apply for DE FOA 0002143
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Assisting Federal Facilities with Energy Conservation Technologies (AFFECT) 2019" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.117.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 22, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 29, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Baseline Inventory and Assessment of Newly Acquired Lands
Previous opportunity: Werowocomoco Exhibit for Gloucester Visitor Center
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002143
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002143) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002151||Carbon Storage Assurance Facility Enterprise (CarbonSAFE): Site Characterization and Post-Combustion CO2 Capture Assessment|
|DE FOA 0002157||Request for Information: Planning and Operation Models and Data Analytics for Solar Grid Integration|
|DE FOA 0002150||FY 2019 BETO-Wide RFI|
|DE FOA 0002098||RFI - Engaging Governors to Advance State Energy Priorities|
|DE FOA 0002128||Fiscal Year 2020 Consolidated Innovative Nuclear Research|
|DE FOA 0002149||Stewardship Science Academic Alliances (SSAA) Program|
|DE FOA 0001999||Carbon Storage Assurance Facility Enterprise (CarbonSAFE): Site Characterization and CO2 Capture Assessment|
|DE FOA 0002169||Request for Information (RFI) - Identifying Wells of Opportunity for Critical Geothermal Field Research Applications|
|DE FOA 0002165||DE-FOA-0002165: Notice of Request for Information (RFI) on Water Security Grand Challenge Resource Recovery Prize|
|DE FOA 0002209||Energy Storage for Fossil Fuel Energy Systems|
|DE FOA 0002160||Request for Information Building Technologies: Lighting R&D Opportunities|
|DE FOA 0002168||ENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE DEPLOYMENT ON TRIBAL LANDS - 2020|
|DE FOA 0002232||Request for Information: Reactive Capture of Carbon Dioxide|
|DE FOA 0002218||NOI to issue DE-FOA-0002193, entitled: University Training and Research for Fossil Energy Applications.|
|DE FOA 0002244||Notice of Intent: BOTTLE: Bio-Optimized Technologies to Keep Thermoplastics out of Landfills and the Environment|
|DE FOA 0002202||Notice of Intent : FY20 Bioenergy Technologies Office Multi-Topic Funding Opportunity Announcement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002143", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.