Apply for OJJDP 2020 17353
- The Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OJJDP FY 20 Enhancing Juvenile Indigent Defense" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.836.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 05, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 06, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $437,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Previous opportunity: FY 2020 Creative Arts Exchange
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for OJJDP 2020 17353
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OJJDP 2020 17353) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OJJDP 2020 17714||OJJDP FY 20 Training and Technical Assistance To Expand Children's Advocacy Centers Serving American Indian/Alaska Native Communities|
|OJJDP 2020 17713||OJJDP FY 20 Tribal Children's Advocacy Center Expansion Initiative for Child Abuse Victims|
|OJJDP 2020 16930||OJJDP FY 20 Mentoring Opportunities for Youth Initiative|
|OJJDP 2020 17050||OJJDP FY 20 Supporting Effective Interventions for Adolescent Sex Offenders and Children with Sexual Behavior Problems|
|72051420RFA00006||USAID/Colombia Partners for Transparency Activity|
|SFOP0006481||Countering Wildlife Trafficking in Sub-Saharan Africa|
|OJJDP 2020 17352||OJJDP FY 20 Opioid Affected Youth Initiative|
|OJJDP 2020 18132||OJJDP FY 20 Delinquency Prevention Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OJJDP 2020 17353", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.