Apply for 20JD01
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Corrections in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Sheriffs Institute" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.601.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 24, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 24, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Interns to Provide Educational Programs at Death Valley NP
Previous opportunity: Baseline Inventory and Assessment of Newly Acquired Lands
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20JD01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20JD01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIP19AC00364||GP CESU: Genomic Evaluation of MWR Bison Herds - THRO|
|NPS NOIP19AC00253||PLC Cruiser Lake Trail Maintenance - VOYA|
|NPS NOIP19AC00195||GLNF CESU: Determine Impacts to Species & Ecosystem Function for Possible Restoration of Sand Point Wetland|
|P19AS00418||Master Cooperative Agreement for the Advancement of Cultural, Natural, and Heritage Interpretation as a Profession|
|NPS NOIP19AC00405||Support World Heritage Inscription Activities and Outrach - HOCU|
|F19AS00312||Mexican Wolf Recovery Program|
|NPS NOIP19AC00243||Building Capacity of Partners Along Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail - LECL|
|F19AS00315||Mexican Wolf Recovery Program|
|NPS NOIP19AC00042||GP CESU: Ethnographic Overview & Assessment of Camp Mueller - CUVA|
|USGS FA 19 0296||Notice of Intent: Support and Improvement of ShakeAlert Earthquake Early Warning System for the US West Coast 2019-2021|
|SFOP0006064||Building Regional Resilience in the Western Balkans|
|OVW 2019 16573||OVW FY 2019 Resource Center on Workplace Response to Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking|
|SFOP0006077||Building Capacity to Counter Violent Extremism in Mozambique|
|USGS FA 19 0299||Notice of Intent: Symposium on the 2019 Anchorage Earthquake|
|DHS 19 DAD 024 00 02||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program (Supplemental Appropriations for Southern Border Humanitarian Assistance)|
|P19AS00454||Main Street Community Disaster Preparedness and Resilience|
|P19AS00462||Yosemite Museum Ethnographic Conservation|
|19CS12||Implementation for A Framework for Pretrial Justice Essential Elements|
|USGS 19 FAP 0110||Notice of Intent - Congressional Science Fellowship|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20JD01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.