FY19 Coral Reef Conservation Program, Domestic Coral Reef Conservation Grants (NOAA NOS OCM 2019 2005879)
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY19 Coral Reef Conservation Program, Domestic Coral Reef Conservation Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.482.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 19, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 29, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $80,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NOS OCM 2019 2005879) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA OAR SG 2019 2005907||Fiscal Year 2019 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowships in Population and Ecosystem Dynamics|
|NOAA OAR SG 2019 2005909||Fiscal Year 2019 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowships in Marine Resource Economics|
|NOAA NESDIS NESDISPO 2019 2005893||Competition for a Cooperative Institute for Satellite Earth System Studies|
|NOAA OAR SG 2020 2005911||Fiscal Year 2020 National Sea Grant College Program Dean John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2019 2005913||2019 Pacific Islands Region Marine Turtle Management and Conservation Program|
|NOAA NMFS NCBO 2019 2005918||Fiscal Year 2019 Chesapeake Bay Watershed Education and Training Program|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2019 2005904||2019 NOAA Great Lakes Habitat Restoration Regional Partnership Grants|
|F19AS00069||2020 Fisheries Resource Monitoring Program|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2019 2005919||2019 Bycatch Reduction Engineering Program|
|NOAA NMFS AK 2019 2005923||2019 Alaska Pinniped Research Program|
|NOAA NMFS GARFO 2019 2005875||FY2019-FY2018 NOAA New England Bay Watershed Education and Training (New England B-WET) Program|
|NOAA NMFS AK 2019 2005927||FY 2019 Alaska Native Organization Co-Management Funding Program|
|F19AS00074||Fish and Aquatic Conservation Program/ Fish Habitat Partnerships (FHPs)|
|USDA NRCS MULTI STATE CENTRAL 19 01||Conservation Collaboration Grants or Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Announcement for Program Funding – MINNESOTA, NEBRASKA, NORTH DAKOTA, SOUTH DAKOTA, and KANSAS|
|NOAA OAR SG 2019 2005917||National Sea Grant American Lobster Research Program|
|NOAA NMFS WCRO 2019 2005933||Pacific Coastal Salmon Recovery Fund|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2019 2005886||2019 NOAA California Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2019 2005950||2019 Marine Education and Training Mini Grant Program|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NOS OCM 2019 2005879", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: