Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security Policy Research, Capacity, and Influence (7200AA18RFA00038)
- The Agency for International Development in the agriculture, food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security Policy Research, Capacity, and Influence" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 19, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 24, 2018 Close date is for the submission of Concept Notes. Full applications will be requested later..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $38,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: FY19 Coral Reef Conservation Program, Domestic Coral Reef Conservation Grants
Previous opportunity: National Brownfields Training Conferences Co-Sponsorship FY2019-2024
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "7200AA18RFA00038", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: