Apply for 7200AA18RFA00038
- The Agency for International Development in the agriculture, food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security Policy Research, Capacity, and Influence" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 19, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 24, 2018 Close date is for the submission of Concept Notes. Full applications will be requested later..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $38,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: FY19 Coral Reef Conservation Program, Domestic Coral Reef Conservation Grants
Previous opportunity: National Brownfields Training Conferences Co-Sponsorship FY2019-2024
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 7200AA18RFA00038
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (7200AA18RFA00038) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FNS FY2021 F2S REGINST||Farm to School Regional Institute Grant|
|USDA FNS 2022 F2S||Farm to School Grant|
|USDA AMS 10182 LFPA0000 22 0001||Local Food Purchase Assistance Program|
|USDA FNS CN 2022 TNTG||Team Nutrition Training Grant|
|USDA FNS SNAP FFIG 2022||SNAP Fraud Framework Implementation Grant|
|USDA FNS WIC FMNBP 22||FY22 WIC FMNP Benefit Delivery Modernization Grants|
|USDA AMS 10185 CPLFS000 22 0001||Local Food for Schools Cooperative Agreement Program (LFS)|
|USDA FNS WIC CIAO 2022||FY22 Community Innovation and Outreach (CIAO) Cooperative Agreement|
|USDA FNS 2023 HMI||Development and Implementation of Healthy Meals Incentives Recognition Awards and Sub-Grants for School Food Authorities|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "7200AA18RFA00038", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.