Apply for DHS 22 GPD 052 02 01
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Emergency Operations Center (EOC) Grant Program- Region 2" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.052.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 13, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 13, 2022.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Previous opportunity: Leadership Development Fellows
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DHS 22 GPD 052 02 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 22 GPD 052 02 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 22 GPD 052 05 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Emergency Operations Center (EOC) Grant Program- Region 5|
|DHS 22 GPD 052 08 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Emergency Operations Center (EOC) Grant Program- Region 8|
|PASDIL NOFO FY22 03||YSEALI: Advancing Agribusiness Digital Marketing|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 22 GPD 052 02 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.