Division of Migratory Birds-Joint Ventures (F18AS00234)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Division of Migratory Birds-Joint Ventures" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.637.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 09, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $268,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Channel Islands Live 2018-2019
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 18 STOP School Violence Threat Assessment and Technology Reporting Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00234) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00235||Division of Migratory Birds-Joint Ventures|
|F18AS00236||Highlands Conservation Act Grant Program|
|F18AS00233||Division of Migratory Birds-Joint Ventures|
|P18AS00411||Analogs of Environmental Change for National Park Service Units|
|P18AS00414||Conservation Work at Joshua Tree National Park|
|P18AS00415||NOTICE OF INTENT: Expand the Park Experience Beyond Park Boundaries through Youth Summit Model|
|USGS FA 18 0239||Notice of Intent: 1:100,000 Scale Quaternary Mapping of the Superior Region Wisconsin|
|P18AS00417||NOTICE OF INTENT: Youth Wildlife Research in Sonoran Desert Parks|
|USGS FA 18 0240||Notice of Intent: USGS Great Lakes Geologic Quaternary Mapping in IN, FY2018-19|
|W912HN18BSAW9||Youth Conservation Services|
|USGS 18 FAC 0222||Notice of Intent - Status and Trends of Fish Community Downstream of Glen Canyon Dam|
|P18AS00421||NOTICE OF INTENT: Restoring Biotic Diversity in Lehmann Lovegrass Dominated Grasslands: Fertile Islands|
|L18AS00027||BLM CA Interpretive Services Seabird Protection Central CA Coast|
|P18AS00422||Collaboratively Develop and Deliver Training in the Preservation of Traditionally-Built Adobe Structures|
|L18AS00051||BLM-AZ, Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|USGS 18 FAC 0223||NOTICE OF INTENT - Collection & Monitoring of Rainbow Trout in the Glen Canyon, Lees Ferry Reach|
|P18AS00423||Baseline phenological observation of seasonal biological events|
|P18AS00424||Chihuahuan Desert Upland Vegetation and Soils Status Reports|
|NPS NOIP18AC00171||Partnership for Ecological Monitoring in the NPS HTLN|
|USGS FA 18 0262||Notice of Intent: Surficial Geologic Mapping in Cass County, Michigan; Twin Lakes and continuation of county map compilations with adjoining Van Buren, St. Joseph and Berrien counties|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00234", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: