Restoration of the historic St. Marks Lighthouse (F18AS00247)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the community development, education, law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Restoration of the historic St. Marks Lighthouse" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.654.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 17, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 26, 2018 THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD TO A SINGLE SOURCE ANNOUNCEMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NOTICE..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Education, Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Genetic Variability and Life History of Pacific Lamprey in the Susitna River and Big Lake Drainages
Previous opportunity: Channel Islands Live 2018-2019
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00247", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: