Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Disability Statistics and Demographics (HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR RTGE 0248)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Disability Statistics and Demographics" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.433.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 22, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 20, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $875,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Hospital Preparedness Program - Public Health Emergency Preparedness Cooperative Agreement Department of Health and Human Services
Previous opportunity: Geoscientists-in-the-Parks Internships
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR RTGE 0248) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|18 528||Expeditions in Computing|
|FA8652 18 S 0001||Secretary of the Air Force (SecAF) 2030 Science and Technology (S&T) Study|
|18 529||Inclusion across the Nation of Communities of Learners of Underrepresented Discoverers in Engineering and Science|
|N00014 18 R SN02||Enhanced Superconductors for Future Naval Applications|
|F18AS00070||Endangered Species Conservation Recovery Implementation|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0257||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Rehabilitation Strategies, Techniques, and Interventions|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPTB 0253||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Traumatic Brain Injury Model System (TBIMS) Centers Collaborative Research Project|
|DE FOA 0001857||Plant Feedstock Genomics for Bioenergy|
|VA SAHAT 18 03||Specially Adapted Housing Assistive Technology Grant Program|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0258||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Individual Mobility and Manipulation|
|18 533||Integrative Strategies for Understanding Neural and Cognitive Systems|
|18 532||Cultivating Cultures for Ethical STEM|
|S18AS00003||Not-for Profit Acid Mine Drainage Watershed Cooperative Agreement Programs (WCAP)|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR RTEM 0261||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Employment for People with Physical Disabilities|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0264||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Technologies to Support Aging-in-Place for People with Long-Term Disabilities|
|HR001118S0016||DARPA Subterranean (SubT) Challenge|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0270||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Universally Accessible Information Technology|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0259||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Physical Access and Transportation|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR RTST 0247||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Research and Capacity Building for Minority Entities|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR RTGE 0248", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: