PLPT AIS Program (BOR MP 18 N019)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "PLPT AIS Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.517.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 23, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 06, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $199,976.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD
Previous opportunity: FY17-18 Supplemental State-Amtrak Intercity Passenger Rail Committee, NNEPRA
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR MP 18 N019) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA OLEM FFRRO 18 02||IMPLEMENTATION OF STATE COORDINATION IN SUPPORT OF THE|
|NWO CESU 18 11||CULTURAL RESOUCE SUPPORT AT USAG FT CARSON & PINYON CANYON MANEUVER ITE|
|EPA HQ OPP 2018 001||NATIONAL PESTICIDE INFORMATION CENTER|
|EPA OLEM ORCR 18 03||FY 2018 TRIBAL WASTE MANAGEMENT CAPACITY BUILDING TRAINING GRANT|
|EPA GM COOPERATIVE AGREEMENTS 2018 1||Gulf of Mexico Program Cooperative Agreements 2018|
|72066818RFA00001||Conservation of Boma - Bandingilo Landscape|
|CRI 2018||Coral Reef and Natural Resources Program 2018|
|SFOP0005150||FTA: Small Grants – Public Participation in Environmental Protection|
|F18AS00163||Project Tracking Site for Compliance|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 18 04||Tribal Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program FY 2018|
|W911KB 18 2 0001A||Legacy Resource Management Program, Sikes Act 670c-1|
|RFI 612 18 SMPFBW||Sustainable Management of Priority Forests and Bordering Watersheds (SMPFBW)|
|SFOP0005214||Fisheries Management and Governance in U.S. Free Trade Agreement Countries|
|F18AS00177||Bloede Dam; Monitoring and Assessment of the Dam Removal; Hurricane Sandy|
|F18AS00180||Swan Cove Pool Restoration; Chincoteague NWR; Hurricane Sandy|
|F18AS00186||Least Bell's Vireo surveys and cowbird trapping|
|F18AS00185||Habitat restoration for Amargosa vole|
|SFOP0005215||Environmental Governance in U.S. Free Trade Agreement Countries|
|F18AS00187||Monitoring and outplanting of salt marsh bird's beak|
|SFOP0005230||U.S. Air Quality Capacity Building Fellowship|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR MP 18 N019", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: